PaoliFest is a completely free music and arts festival designed to create community, foster creative inspiration and empower youth. In its first year (2018), PaoliFest had more than 1,300 attendees. Featuring a diverse musical lineup that places local youth musicians on the same stage as international headliners, PaoliFest offers varied genres of music on multiple stages, a kids stage and art area with all-day programming, community-driven art creations, craft demonstrations, food and art vendors and a teen film fest.
August 9&10, 2019
JayCee Park, Paoli, IN
RULES & GUIDELINES
1. No outside alcohol. Alcohol available for purchase on site.
2. No firearms.
3. No drugs.
4. No glass containers.
5. No pets, including dogs, cats, birds, or any other animals, are allowed anywhere in the festival grounds,
6. This is a Rain or Shine event.
7. Wristbands must be worn on your wrist and visible at all times.
8. Smoking only allowed in designated smoking areas.
9. Please keep the park clean! Trash cans and recycling receptacles will be available.
10. Unauthorized vending is not allowed at the festival. Violators will be evicted from the festival grounds. Authorized venders will be located in our vending area.
11. NO BOTTLES. CANS ONLY. You will be asked to show your cooler and return bottles to your vehicle. This is for everyone’s safety. Please recycle your cans.
12. Any adult over the age of 21 must be wearing a drinking wristband in clear view. Under age, person(s) in the possession or under the influence of alcohol will be evicted from the festival for that day. Further abuse by a minor will result in being referred to Sheriff’s Department and permanent eviction from future festivals.
13. Keep yourself safe and have fun!